Heat network operators are invited to attend a free event on efficiency.
Quantifying Performance will see experts from across the sector discuss how to deliver heat network efficiency through procurement, contracts, design, build and commissioning.
Sponsored by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and in conjunction with Network Magazine, the event will be held on Wednesday, April 26 at RICS, Parliament Square, 12 Great George Street, London.
- Casey Cole, Managing Director at Guru Systems
- Tim Rook, Technical Director at Building Engineering Services Association (BESA)
- Victoria Keen, Head of Sustainability at The Guinness Partnership
- Mark Moore, Head of Heating and Hot Water at The Guinness Partnership
- Gareth Jones, Managing Director at FairHeat
- John Bryant, Head of Business Development at the ADE
- Declan Goodwin, Associate at Capital Law
If you would like to attend the event, please contact Hazel Rycroft on email@example.com or 07713681300.